Designer handbags are quite valuable not only because of the amount spent by the owner for the handbags but also because it reflects a person's lifestyle. In this regard, keeping these designer handbags clean and in proper condition should indeed be done more than the usual store-and-use process of the bag.
The top 5 handbag care tips are:
1. The interior of the hand bag should be cleaned with all the contents removed gently prior. Then, a soft brush should be used to clean the inside lining. Crumbs and debris that stick to the material lining of the bag and other stains should be cleaned with warm water and a soft rag.
2. Designer handbags zippers should be very well maintained since they hold things together and without them, handbags would be almost useless. Simple beeswax, readily available in hardware stores can be used to lubricate the zippers to prevent them from sticking and thus further damage by avoiding using force to open them.
3. The next thing that should be given attention is the handle of the bag. Over stuffing the bag can damage the handle because not all handles can hold heavy stuff. Designer handbags can be sensitive at times and therefore the owner should know its capacity and stick to it to make its life longer. Lotion can sometimes stain light-colored handles and therefore, proper care should be observed.
4. The exterior of the handbag is also very important because it's what makes it attractive. Whenever it's raining, it should be prevented from getting wet and if it does get wet, do not wipe the handbag but instead use a dry cotton rag to absorb the water. Do not wipe as wiping can cause abrasions on the surface of the bag and actually rub the water into the material.
5. Storing the handbag in the right place is very important. When it is not in use, use bubble wrap to fill the inside to maintain the shape of the handbag, especially leather handbags. Wrapping the handbag with cotton pillow covers may be useful in preventing them from getting stained and absorbing the smell of the surrounding area.
Another thing is to be mindful of what you put inside your handbag especially liquids. Lotions and hand sanitizers should be kept inside a zip-locked bags in-case of leakage. Cleaning handbags can be easy to do, and cleaning your handbag yourself can save you money and ensure that your handbag will last for a very long time!
Signature handbags deserve proper handbag care so take good care of them.
There are currently no comments on this post. Be the first one!